English laguaje challenges

 


Hello world, in today's blog.

I think this is de last blog :( I hope you enjoy it, I will talk about how I learned English at university.

When I gave the diagnostic test, I was in English 3, which surprised me because I'm not that good at English, it's hard for me to speak it but I understand something.



Last semester the oral test in which you had to talk with a partner was very useful for my confidence for speak english. It was not so difficult. I think that there is still a little bit of English missing in the university because it is very important and is a great tool for the future, so I hope that for other generations English will be more important.

Blogs are very useful for others to understand and know you, I did them with a lot of dedication looking for photos and even songs , my classmate something could they know me. 

I hope to be able to speak and write English fluently one day.

Goodbye and this is the end, I hope they are very well and comment my blog would help me a lot. I will do the same for you.





Comentarios

  1. Hi Valentina! I'm happy to read that you have a good time with the blogs and with all the talking that we had to do here hahaha. I hope you are good, greetings and nice to meet you!(online haha)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Valentina!!! I heard you when you say that had a surprise was on english 3, I was felt the same haha, I´m agree with you with the blogs, your posts are so nice.
    I hope that you fell well, see you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi valentina, like you I not believed I end in english 3, but this year in the class of english i can learn a bit more about this language.
    see you in class.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Valentina! I was also surprised to have stayed in English III ajajaj I think we were together last semester

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog n°2: movies...

Postgraduate studies

My future trip...