My future trip...

Northern  Lights



Hi everyone I hope you are well , so I going to talk about the trip of my future when I earn money for live and travel.

I would like to travel to Nothern lights, they occur in the polar region.

I like this because the colours and the view are amazing.

The most common place to visit and see this lights is Norway in North Europe. So my main will see this Nothern lights but also I woul like to travel around Norway and kwoun his culture and eat his typical food.

Since I was a child  I like Nothern lights because  I saw the movie called "Brother Bear", there the Nothern Lights were very important because in the lights you could see the spirits of your ancestors.Like in the picure below.


Now we only have to save money ton be able to travel everywhere.

See you in the next blog bye :)

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I think they are beautiful too! All the colors and shapes are captivating, I really hope that when you save money you can go see them!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog n°2: movies...

Postgraduate studies